Website Dawn Centre
12 hrs/wk, ongoing, start date fall 2021
Dawn Centre welcomes applications for a Community Education Coordinator who is passionate about the wellness of youth in our community. This is a position of Christiian ministry and is responsible for oversight and management of the Community Education program. This proactive program, offered to local schools and youth groups, seeks to educate on sexual risk avoidance as a healthy lifestyle choice, to support youth/young adults in making informed decisions regarding sexual health and healthy relationships and to educate the community on how to understand and create healthy boundaries for youth/young adults.
The ideal candidate would:
1. Express full agreement with Centre’s Purpose, Mission and Visions Statements, the Sanctity of Human Life Statement, the Statement of Faith and Core Values.
2. Express full agreement with Centre’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and Lifestyle Standards Policy.
3. Be passionate about whole person wellness: encouraging youth to be well in all areas of life: physical, metal, relational, and spiritual.
4. Have previous teaching experience.
5. Have previous experience working with youth.
Please contact Diana Zondag, Executive Director, at 519-620-0204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed job description or to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.