Website EduDeo Ministries
Education + Gospel = Transformation
International Programs Coordinator: EduDeo Ministries
Do you have a heart for seeing local communities lead their own development? Do you have strong relationship-building skills across cultures? Do you pair your interpersonal skills with strong administrative, communication and planning skills? If this sounds like you, come join our team!
Position: International Programs Coordinator
Classification: Salary – Full Time
Reports to: International Partnerships Director
Preferred Start Date: December 4, 2023
Location: Ideally working out of our Hamilton, ON office or working remotely within Canada
Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits plan
You will serve the entire International Partnerships Team (IPT) with excellence in planning, monitoring, and evaluation of programs. From beginning to end, your involvement in project planning, logistics, follow-up, and reporting will help both EduDeo and international partners succeed. Your relationship building with volunteers and international leaders will strengthen EduDeo’s partnerships with trust, respect, and understanding.
Responsibilities and Duties:
International Partnerships: (90%)
- Partner communications
- communicate IPT activities and partner stories of impact to staff
- ensure that international partners are informed of EduDeo activities
- International program planning, monitoring and evaluation
- conduct initial review of international partners’ annual plans and budget documents
- facilitate the quarterly reporting cycle with international partners
- follow-up on project reports
- participate in annual and multi-year partner evaluations and the implementation of their results
- maintain up-to-date profiles for each international partner
- share learnings in international education and healthy international development with the EduDeo community
- Walking Together program support
- facilitate the onboarding and orientation process for Walking Together workshop facilitators engaging with EduDeo partners
- coordinate international travel for Walking Together workshop facilitators as directed by program leads
- Be an active member of the International Partnerships Team.
- Be an active participant in team meetings, etc.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices, trends, tools, and developments in job-related fields.
- Provide assistance, as requested, at various significant organizational events.
- Continue to grow through professional development opportunities.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have:
- A strong commitment to Jesus Christ and His church.
- A strong commitment to the vision, mission, values, and goals of EduDeo Ministries.
- High self-motivation, ambition, and adaptability.
- Strong administrative skills.
- A minimum of one year experience in the international development sector, with a demonstrated ability to engage in the planning-monitoring-evaluation cycle of development projects.
- Excellent intercultural communication and sensitivity with a demonstrated ability to work with individuals from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively across departments.
- Strong interpersonal, communicative, and relationship-building skills.
- The ability to speak a second language is an asset (Spanish highly desired).
- Lived experience in the Latin America/Caribbean context is an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work some irregular hours, including evenings and some weekends.
- A desire and ability to travel internationally approximately 1 week per year.
- An ability to legally work in Canada.
- Competitive sector salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- International Travel.
- Registered Pension Plan with EduDeo contributions equal to 5% of your annual salary.
- Paid vacation and additional paid time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Fun and welcoming culture where team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day and receive the support they need to thrive.
How to Apply:
Requirements: Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, resume, and a personal statement of faith to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Applications without all three documents will not be considered.) A range of qualifications are evaluated, including distinguishing characteristics that demonstrate congruence with EduDeo’s identity as a Christian mission organization.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023, or until position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.