Website Forward Church Cambridge
Elementary Camp Program Coordinator
The Elementary Camp Program Coordinator will support our campers in Grades 1-5, ensuring they have an excellent camp experience.
They are part of a Camp Forward team who will build and implement a plan for the Camp Forward ministry for summer of 2024.
This individual must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and privacy in their work.
Must agree in belief and practice with the Articles of Faith, Covenant of Membership, and Lifestyle Statement of Forward Church (Section II of Church Bylaws).
Must be able to sign and abide by the Engagement Agreement & Conduct (Section IV 18.01 of Church Bylaws).
Must be able to teach and/or identify teaching materials consistent with the Articles of Faith and Vision, Mission, Core Values, and Strategic plan of the church.
The Elementary Camp Program Coordinator is accountable to the Elementary Camp Director
- planning and implementing all camp related program (crafts, games, Bible lessons, STEM, etc.)
- ensuring that all program supplies are available for program
- assisting with behaviour management of campers
- ensuring that each camper is physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually cared for
- working with other program coordinators to develop creative program for before and after care
For more information regarding start date, hours, and how to apply please visit https://forwardchurch.ca/join-our-team/
To apply for this job please visit forwardchurch.ca.