Website Forward Church Cambridge
The Volunteer Director will support all aspects of Camp Forward volunteers, including planning and running Youth Leadership Camp.
They are part of a Camp Forward team who will build and implement a plan for the Camp Forward ministry for summer of 2024.
This individual must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and privacy in their work.
Must agree in belief and practice with the Articles of Faith, Covenant of Membership, and Lifestyle Statement of Forward Church (Section II of Church Bylaws).
Must be able to sign and abide by the Engagement Agreement & Conduct (Section IV 18.01 of Church Bylaws).
Must be able to teach and/or identify teaching materials consistent with the Articles of Faith and Vision, Mission, Core Values, and Strategic plan of the church.
The Volunteer Director is accountable to the Director of Camp Forward.
All camp volunteers
- Working with the Children’s Ministry Support and Connections Director to ensure all staff are screened properly before camp
- Creating and implementing one session of Youth Leadership Camp that runs two weeks and volunteer training
- Recruiting and scheduling volunteers
- Working with the other Camp Forward Directors to ensure the camps work in tandem and cooperatively
- Leading volunteer meetings and training
- Ensuring all volunteers are equipped with what they need to be a leader at Camp Forward
- Showing ongoing volunteer appreciation, including through volunteer socials
- Ensuring that all volunteers are in an appropriate leadership position
- Ensuring that all volunteers reporting to them are physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually cared for
For more information including start date, hours, and how to apply please visit https://forwardchurch.ca/join-our-team/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.