Website Grace Community Church
Director of NextGen Ministries
Permanent Full-Time position
Grace Community Church is a growing, energetic church whose mission is to Follow Jesus, Love God and Love People. Grace began as a small, two-man effort in 1975. Two friends, Rob Irvine and John Fairchild, young men in their early twenties, sat at a kitchen table in their apartment in Guelph, Ontario with bread, wine, and a Bible. They believed Christ was present with them as they “broke bread” together. This is what we still believe. (For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. – Matthew 18:20) Almost 50 years later Grace is still enthusiastic about God’s love in our community, and having a congregation fervently caring for one another in community. Grace church offers two worship services every Sunday morning. We also live stream Sunday services online. We are a team-led, culturally relevant, and attractional church. Grace Community Church is located in the northern part of Guelph, Ontario. It is a non-denominational church with approximately 200 congregants in weekly attendance.
We are seeking a DIRECTOR OF NEXTGEN MINISTRIES who can…
● Foster spiritual growth, build relationships, implement programs, cast the Vision for NextGen Ministry, disciple youth and young adults, develop leaders, advocate for student/family culture, all while demonstrating professional and effective communication
● Maintain alignment with Grace’s vision and values when it comes to our Youth and Young Adult ministries
● Have the personality and skills necessary to juggle all these responsibilities at the same time
You will be the perfect fit if…
● You can create opportunities for teenagers and young adults to grow together as a community within Grace Community Church
● You have a strong love for students and a passion for mission both within and outside the church
● You are a leader that is calm, confident, cool, and collected with a passion for leading others to reach their full potential
● You are innovative, creative, self-starting, able to train, motivate and lead volunteers
● You possess relational versatility: able to work with children, students, parents, staff members, team leaders, volunteers, and the community outside the church
● You are qualified to be a member of Grace Community Church
● You are qualified to work in Canada
What you can expect from us:
● Being a part of a dynamic team that is both highly-motivated and passionate about our mission
● A competitive salary including comparative vacation, medical benefits, and matching pension contribution
● Resources to foster unforgettable experiences
● Regular personal growth and leadership development opportunities
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, send us your resumé and convince us.
Apply to: email@example.com and quote the job title “Director of NextGen Ministries”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.