Website IPC (Innerkip Presbyterian Church)
Family Ministry Director
Organization: Innerkip Presbyterian Church, Innerkip Ontario
Position Summary: Innerkip Presbyterian Church (IPC) is seeking a passionate and mission driven Family Ministry Director to lead our children’s and youth ministries. As a Family Ministry Director at IPC, you will play a vital role in helping introduce people to Jesus, deepen faith, and serve others.
What you’ll be doing:
· Encourage, recruit, and train volunteers in IPC’s Kids and Student Ministries.
· Communicate with and encourage parents.
· Coordinate programming on Sundays from Birth to Grade 5.
· Coordinate a weekly youth event for JR. and Sr High. Students.
· Think outside the box of traditional ministry models.
Skills you need to have:
· Skilled in implementing our churchwide mission.
· A developer of systems that can scale and grow.
· Leadership and Team Development.
· Effective Communication (verbal, written, digital)
A commitment to Jesus Christ and alignment with IPC’s mission.
Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
Experience working with children and/or youth in a ministry setting.
A passion for cultivating spiritual growth and community.
Ability to work collaboratively with volunteers and families.
A “Mission over Method” mindset.
A theological degree or equivalent ministry training.
Familiarity with Planning Center Online and Pro Presenter software
Experience in various forms of Digital communication
· Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
· Full Time 40 hours per week
· Please apply by submitting a cover letter, a resume, and a brief half page philosophy of ministry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.