Website Lutheran Laymen's League of Canada
Lutheran Laymen’s League of Canada equips laypeople for outreach
Lutheran Laymen’s League of Canada
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Managing Director
· Receive and process donations via mail, phone, web and third-party applications.
· Manage intake of invoice payments.
· Prepare monthly accounts receivable past due statements and follow up if needed.
· Prepare donation reports and cash for bank deposit.
· Maintain Donor data with particular attention to detail.
· Prepare monthly reports for Managing Director.
· Prepare and mail correspondence to donors, sponsors, and customers.
· Communicate with congregations re: bulletin sentences, upcoming events, materials etc.
· Maintain inventory, fill material orders, prepare shipments and invoice accordingly.
· Help in the maintenance of office and office supplies within budget.
· Receive incoming mail, phone calls, emails and personal visitors and direct them appropriately.
· Maintain filing systems and records.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.