Website OCC | Orillia Community Church
Who is OCC?
OCC – Orillia Community Church – has been part of the Orillia community for more than 20 years. Throughout these years, OCC’s passion has been to serve its community and help people encounter the love of God in real and practical ways. We strive to be an inter-generational family who connect with God and each other as we grow in our faith. Our facility is a former cinema located in the downtown core. OCC is part of the network of Vision Ministries of Canada churches.
What does the role entail?
Providing training, development, and leadership to worship ministries at OCC.
- You will direct and develop our Sunday worship teams.
- You see worship ministry as part of belonging to an authentic community of faith, helping people become fully committed followers of Jesus.
- You will be an active part of OCC in revisioning and rebuilding worship ministries to serve the community of Orillia post-pandemic.
Who is the ideal qualified person?
- Strong and consistent walk with God.
- Emotional and spiritual maturity and health.
- A passionate heart for worship and for leading others in worship.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – a team player.
- Excels at ministry innovation and implementation.
- Experience in planning, preparing, leading and developing worship teams.
Preference will be given to the candidate with instrumental and vocal skills, as well as theological and musical training.
- Lead Sunday morning worship at least twice a month.
- Schedule the worship teams and provide support for team practices.
- Identity, recruit, equip, develop, and mentor new worship team members and leaders.
What is the compensation?
Salary is based on ~20-25 hours per month.
How to apply?
Send your email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.