Website SEND International of Canada
This position is with TEAM of Canada, one of SEND Canada’s partner agencies.
The Evangelical Alliance Mission of Canada (TEAM of Canada) is looking to immediately fill the position of Accountant and Business Manager.
The Accountant and Business Manager is responsible to
- coordinate the Home Office finances of TEAM of Canada and
- ensure appropriate ‘direction and control’ for TEAM of Canada.
Responsibilities include general accounting, ministry expense reimbursements, accounts payable, payroll, health care and pension plan administration, and other responsibilities.
The Accountant and Business Manager fulfills a critical role in serving the 40 (approx.) full-time missionaries within Team of Canada.
This position is a part-time role and may be fulfilled through an ‘in-office’ or ‘hybrid’ model (split between in-office and home office). For camaraderie and potential further collaboration, it is preferred that this role be fulfilled within driving range of SEND Canada’s Home Office in London, Ontario.
Effective service in this role requires first a servant heart combined with a passion for God’s glory and His Kingdom advance among the nations! (Matthew 28) The committed Christ-follower in this role must demonstrate capacity for both management and financial functions including strong accounting, mathematical, and interpersonal skills.
- This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in direct hands-on accounting preferably with experience in Fund Accounting, banking, cash management, A/P, financial reporting, audit, payroll (ADP software), bank reconciliation and financial reporting to the Board of Directors.The candidate must have an education in accounting.
- It would be most advantageous if the candidate has experience using NetSuite accounting software and Salesforce data management.
- The candidate must be able to work independently and be self-motivated, requiring minimal oversite.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and must be a team player, with strong communication and listening skills due to the many people with which this role interacts.
- The candidate must demonstrate good organizational skills and be able to multitask several functions at the same time.
Compensation and benefits
- $35 per hour for this part-time role, including a competitive benefits package.
All interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to Team@teamcanada.org attention Accountant and Business Manager. To learn more about Team of Canada you are encouraged to view our website at Team.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.