Website Shiloh Community Church
To share the love of Christ through: loving with our worship and
Shiloh Community Church
Pastoral Role Description
Shiloh Community Church is seeking to fill the position of Senior Pastor. This leader will have responsibility for the ministry of Shiloh Community Church, located near the town of Tiverton, Ontario in Bruce County. Experience in rural and small town settings, the ability to work with an established congregation, and a heart for community service and church revitalization would be important assets for this position.
Skills and Qualifications
· Missional, community and outreach focused
· Strong interpersonal skills, ministering to a variety of ages and demographics
· Strong networking skills, working with leaders, churches and community organizations
· A visionary leader who can rally others to participation and passion for service
· Strong Biblical knowledge and communication skills
· Solid theological education – A minimum Bachelor’s degree in theology or ministry from a recognized college approved by The United Brethren Church in Canada
Shiloh Community Church is looking to fill this position in mid-2023. Compensation and benefits for this full time position will be negotiated.
About Shiloh Community Church
Shiloh Community Church (http://thechurchon20.com) is an established congregation in a rural setting. It is a part of The United Brethren Church in Canada, an evangelical Protestant denomination (http://www.ubcanada.org) in 18 countries around the world.
Submit resumes to:
Rev. Brian Magnus, Bishop
The United Brethren Church in Canada
501 Whitelaw Road, Guelph N1K 1E7
or via e-mail:
Deadline for submission of resumes: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Note: Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.