Website Straffordville EMC
Live, reach, gather, and teach with Jesus as Lord!
We are looking for applicants who have a clear sense of calling and love for the body of Christ. This person must be able to preach and teach and show pastoral care to our growing congregation.
– Lead religious worship services and deliver sermons
– Provide spiritual guidance and counselling to congregation members
– Conduct weddings, funerals, and other religious ceremonies
– Teach and educate congregation members on religious principles and beliefs
– Visit sick or elderly congregation members, including those in hospice care
– Collaborate with other church staff and volunteers to plan and organize events and programs
– Participate in community outreach and engagement activities
– Ordination or certification as a pastor or minister
– Strong knowledge of religious teachings, principles, and practices
– Excellent communication and public speaking skills
– Ability to provide emotional support and counselling to individuals in need
– Experience leading worship services and delivering sermons
– Familiarity with conducting religious ceremonies such as weddings and funerals
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.