Website Unionville Alliance Church
Denomination: Christian and Missionary Alliance
Church Size: 350+
Job Type: Summer Position
Position Status: Full Time, Summer
Potential Start Date: May 15, 2023
Potential Duration: 16 weeks
Reports to: Communications Director
The Marketing Assistant plans, develops, and implements marketing strategies across multiple communication streams.
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote our brand, activities, campaigns, ministries, and events.
- Manage and moderate digital and social media platforms, actively “listening” to generate engagement with our online audience.
- Maintain the website and improve the user experience and SEO.
- Design graphics for social media content, Sunday announcements, event promotion, and print material.
- Copy writing for emails, announcements, and other media.
- Assist in editing and designing visual media and reports for presentation.
- An understanding of digital analytics and how to use them effectively.
- Attend appropriate educational opportunities as defined by the Communications Director (typically online conferences and workshops).
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualities
- A strong understanding of our church’s mission and purpose for marketing.
- Proficiency in graphic design (using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other software).
- Experience with website development, social media, and creative communication.
- Ability to think strategically, to execute the envisioned projects and plans effectively.
- To be a fully devoted follower of Christ, living with character and integrity.
- Fully aligned with the mission, vision, and values of Unionville Alliance Church
- Is a team player and acts as a positive role model for children, youth, and fellow staff.
- Strong oral and written English communication.
- Organized, punctual, responsible, takes initiative and reliable.
Applicants must be 15-30 years old. Position is contingent upon obtaining the Canada Summer Job Grant.
Submit your applications at uachome.org/careers.
To apply for this job please visit uachome.org.