Website Unionville Alliance Church
Categories: Children/Family Ministry, Ministry Support
Denominations: Christian and Missionary Alliance
Church Size: 350 +
Job Type: Summer Position
Position Status: Full Time
Reports to: Unionville Alliance Children’s Pastor
Job Description Overview:
The Summer Camp Director will work with the UAC Staff to plan, develop, and implement marketing strategies in various UAC ministries including Worship Ministry, Children’s Ministry, Youth Ministry, Adult Ministries, and more. This position will include filming and creating promotional material during the four weeks of summer camp. This person will have overall responsibility for all aspects of marketing for camp and supportive aspects of marketing for other ministry areas and ensuring alignment with the mission, vision, and values of Unionville Alliance Church.
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies to promote UAC brand, activities, campaigns, ministries and events
- Identify, develop and align the UAC brand with organization’s mission, vision, and values
- Administer and evaluate marketing strategies
- Works closely with Director of Communications and Operations, Pastor of Children’s Ministries and Lead Pastor
- Create and envision weekly highlight videos for Sunday services and social media
- Oversee and coach media team
- Acts as a positive role model for children, youth, and fellow staff through embodying the values of Unionville Alliance Church
- Other duties as assigned.
- To be a fully devoted follower of Christ, living with character and integrity.
- Fully aligned with the mission, vision, and values of Unionville Alliance Church
- Ability to manage and lead people (can set an example, and mentor/shepherd others), and team player
- Experience with social media platforms, video creation and editing, and creative communication
- Strong oral and written English communication
- Organized, punctual, responsible, takes initiative and reliable
Unionville Alliance Church exists to lead people to know Jesus Christ and to follow Him passionately.
Touching our world through Jesus Christ, one life at a time.
SHARING GOD’S MESSAGE OF HOPE – Our world is severely broken because of sin and our rejection of God but the hope of the world is Jesus. God’s plan is to reconcile a lost and alienated humanity through Jesus’ death and resurrection. Jesus tasked us with representing him and sharing his life-transforming message with everyone. As a church we are committed to helping people to know him and to become passionate followers.
MEANINGFUL COMMUNITY – We were never meant to live in isolation. God created us to be in relationship with other people. We understand that spiritual growth requires journeying together with others in faith. This involves caring for and helping each other, praying for and encouraging one another, holding each other accountable and serving. One way we facilitate this is through Life Groups where people gather regularly to strengthen each other and grow together.
BIBLICAL TEACHING – We believe that life transformation happens through the Spirit-filled communication of the Bible. We are committed to preaching and teaching the Word of God with integrity, without compromise and in a way that speaks to the relevant issues of our time with love and compassion. The Bible is central to all we do at Unionville Alliance Church.
CARING FOR THOSE IN NEED – Jesus identified love of neighbor as a guiding priority for every believer. Our faith is not to be restricted internally but to reflect the care and mercy of God to the poor, hurting and disenfranchised. We will reach out with compassion and practical assistance to those of our community who require help as an expression of faith with works, bringing hope to the hurting.
PRAYER – We are cognizant of our inability to effectively live for Christ and to serve him fruitfully in our own strength. We are reminded that without Jesus we can do nothing. Because of this we are committed to pray fervently for God’s guidance, direction, wisdom and empowerment. We humbly acknowledge our deep need and will bathe the life and ministry of our church in concerted prayer.
Applicants must be under 30 years old. Position is contingent upon obtaining the Canada Summer Job Grant.
Submit your applications at uachome.org/careers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.