Website Waterloo Mennonite Brethren Church
WMB Church is a Christian covenant community with a site in Waterloo, Ontario, and a site in Kitchener, Ontario. WMB is passionate about the creative expression of Christ’s mission in our neighbourhoods, city and world. We are called by God through Jesus Christ to make more and better disciples of all people by calling them to join us in responding to God’s love through repentance, baptism and love for God and neighbour.
To be a people transformed by Jesus Christ, with faith to change the world.
Our Mission Focus:
Neighbours – Generations – Marginalized
Outdoor Summer Maintenance Staff
As a support to the Facilities department, you will work under the supervision of the Director, Finance & Operations and under the direction of the Facilities Manager & Custodial Lead to keep the church property clean and functioning at all times.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
· Regular lawn cutting and trimming of all areas surrounding the church building and the property at 279 Lexington Road.
· Regular clean-up of outdoor debris, garbage, etc
· Watering as needed
· Weeding and Raking
· Providing support to the Facilities Manager & Custodial Lead in tending to the upkeep of the property surrounding the buildings as needed
· Proven ability to follow directions and take initiative, as well as work independently
· Proven ability to clean and maintain areas under your care with excellence
· Reliable and personally responsible, performing work in a timely, consistent manner, arriving prepared for work and committed to doing the best job possible
· Contract position starting end of May and ending mid-October
· 10-12 hours per week
· Flexible days/evenings/Saturdays
· Minimum wage
Please email your cover letter, resume, and contact information for two references to Lisa Matthews. Review of applications will commence May 16, 2022, and will continue until the position is filled.
Lisa Matthews, Director, Administration & Executive Assistant to the Co-Lead Pastors
Phone: 519.885.5330 x244
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.