Website Youth fir Christ Canada
We see the hope and potential in every young person.
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for managing the Human Resources system (HUMI), for YFC Canada and YFC Chapters. This role will include liaising with Chapter Directors and HR personnel to assist in the coordination and education of the human resources system. This role will include the administration of HR recruiting tasks and assisting with the onboarding process.
Hours per week: 20
Reports to: HR Director
SPIRITUAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Is a faithful and a contributing member of a local church.
- Prays for and with the YFC Canada Team.
- Spends time in spiritual reflection and development.
- Attends YFC Regional and National conferences and meetings when requested.
- Attends relevant training and enrichment courses as needed.
HRIS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
- Assist in the development and ongoing administration of the HRIS System (Humi).
- Assist HR with onboarding new staff, maintaining employee profiles, setting up workflows, offboarding staff, and so forth.
- Monitor National Staff Team documentation and ensure it is up to date. (i.e. police checks, training, etc.)
Track compliance for Religious Order.
- Create and maintain an up-to-date Directory.
- Create a system and track compliance for Religious Order Status.
- Assist with the annual Service Award program.
- Humi Training for YFC Canada and Chapters.
- Provide webinar style training on Humi for National staff.
- Provide webinars for Chapter HR staff.
- Act as a liaison with Chapters regarding Humi.
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION
- Recruitment – Job fairs, Facebook Careers page.
- Screening – initial calls and references for applicants.
- Onboarding & Offboarding – assign onboarding tasks, orientation meetings with staff.
- Help update the HR section in the YFC Canada HUB/Intranet.
- Assist in developing and maintaining specific HR policies and guidelines for the National Office.
- Complete other assigned duties as required and as time permits.
- Build a base of prayer partners and keep them updated through regular communications and prayer requests.
- Encourage prayer partners to pray and financially support Youth for Christ Canada.
- Will have strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong technical ability to learn and utilize the Humi platform
- Creativity for recruiting ideas and job postings
- Strong interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit yfccanada.applytojobs.ca.