Give to Emmanuel
Emmanuel Bible College is committed to preparing women and men for a life of ministry. Although tuition covers about 53% of our expenses, we trust in God’s providence and support from churches and individuals to cover the remaining 47%. As a private college we do not receive government funding.
Whether you’d like to make a donation today or consider Emmanuel Bible College in your estate planning, your gift will go directly to empowering the future generation of Christian leaders.
Important Facts about Donations in Canada
In any given year during your lifetime, Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (formerly Revenue Canada) allows you to donate up to 75% of net income to charity. Depending on the jurisdiction in which you live, your gift will generate a tax credit of 39% to 46%.
Claim Up to 5 yrs later
Donations made in any given year can be claimed in any of the five following years.
By Either Spouse
Either spouse can claim a tax credit for their charitable donations.
Emmanuel Legacy Society
Your gift to Emmanuel helps prepare students to share the gospel all over the world. For information about how to maximize your gifts please contact 519 894 8900 or email.Email EBC
Leave a Legacy that Changes Lives
Established in 2013, the Legacy Society honours individuals who make a decision to strengthen the next generation of Christ followers that are committed to making a difference in their world. This is done through providing future support to Emmanuel Bible College with a gift from their estate plans. Bequests can be made with numerous assets, including cash, publicly traded securities, tax-deferred retirement plans, life insurance, real estate and other personal property.
Below are a few of the many giving vehicles that may be best for you:
You can designate a gift through your will (a percentage of the residue, a fixed amount, and/or a specific asset). Gifts of Property and Securities You can transfer an asset “in kind” to Emmanuel, including property, securities or items of worth. Note: Publicly traded securities are no longer subject to capital gains tax.
You can make Emmanuel a partial or sole beneficiary of your RRSP/RRIF.
You can designate Emmanuel as the beneficiary of new or existing life insurance policies.
Life Interest Gift
You can give Emmanuel a gift of property, and keep the use of the property for a set term or for life.
You can make a gift to Emmanuel now and have stable income for life.
Give with Confidence
Our Commitment to You
EBC is an accredited member of the Association for Biblical Higher Education and a registered charity (10730 2846 RR0001). Emmanuel Bible College is also a full member of the Canadian Council for Christian Charities. Find out more about how this helps you give with confidence.
*Personal information includes, but is not limited to, home address, telephone number, email address, birth date, and SIN number
* All forms that require personal information will have a disclaimer stating what the information being collected will be used for.
* When the specified time arrives in which to dispose of a file, HR paper files will be shredded by the HR representative, and electronic files erased.
* Individuals have access to their files (employees through the HR Representative, students through the Registrar, and constituents through the Business Office). They have the right to ask for changes to be made to the personal information contained in their file.
* When the College cannot agree to a requested amendment to information in a personal file, a statement of disagreement will be attached to the record.
* Amended information, or the statement of disagreement, will be sent to third parties who have previously accessed the personal information in questions, as appropriate.
* Complaints or inquiries regarding the College’s handling of personal information are to be brought to Human Resources. All complaints will be investigated, and changes made to our system in necessary.
EBC is an accredited member of the Association for Biblical Higher Education and a registered charity (10730 2846 RR0001).