The following is information regarding our policy for responding to Covid19 as we seek to keep the Sherk building and Library open to both in-person and online learning options for the 2022 / 2023 academic year. With limited exceptions, Emmanuel will be offering all courses via on-campus, in-person instruction with live online or live-streaming capability.
The following policies are similar in expectation and requirement to the policies posted for the Winter 2022 semester, with a few specific updates. We want to continue to remain consistent with the expectations of local public health guidelines. Several of our students, staff and faculty have health concerns or live with families who have significant health concerns, so we will do our utmost as a College to protect the health and safety of those in our community.
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS & SYMPTOM GUIDELINES
The following policy will be in place at Emmanuel Bible College for the 2022-2023 academic year:
- Full vaccination is strongly recommended for all staff, students, and on-campus visitors.
- Rapid testing kits are available from the Admissions Office if needed.
- Anyone who has any COVID-19 symptoms may not come onto campus until being symptom-free for 24 hours or by providing written proof of negative COVID-19 test results.
MASKS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Masks are no longer required in the Sherk building and the library.
- Classrooms will be set up with adequate spacing between instructors and students so that a mask does not need to be worn by instructors while teaching, at their discretion. Appropriate physical distancing will also be in place for student seating as much as possible.
- Physical distancing is recommended in all classrooms, offices and common spaces.
We are trusting that anyone coming to campus will follow these protocols with integrity and honesty, in a manner that honours the Lord Jesus and respects our community. These policies and protocols will be reviewed regularly and are subject to change as guidance is received from government health officials. If anyone has questions about the policy or protocols, please contact the College at 519-894-8900, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.