The following is information regarding our policy for responding to Covid19 as we proceed with both in-person and online learning options for the 2023 / 2024 academic year. With limited exceptions, Emmanuel will be offering all courses via on-campus, in-person instruction with live online or live-streaming capability.
We continue to remain consistent with the expectations of local public health guidelines. Several of our students, staff and faculty have health concerns or live with families who have significant health concerns, so we will do our utmost as a College to protect the health and safety of those in our community.
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS & SYMPTOM GUIDELINES
The following policy will be in place at Emmanuel Bible College for the 2023-2024 academic year:
- Full vaccination is strongly recommended for all staff, students, and on-campus visitors.
- Anyone who has any COVID-19 symptoms may not come onto campus until being symptom-free for 24 hours or by providing written proof of negative COVID-19 test results.
MASKS AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Masks are no longer required in campus buildings; but we encourage individuals to wear masks if they prefer to do so.
- We continue to set up classrooms to provide adequate spacing between instructors and students; and we seek to provide appropriate distancing for student seating as much as possible.
- Individuals who may be at greater health risk are responsible to ensure physical distancing and/or masking for themselves in classrooms, offices and common spaces.
We are trusting that anyone coming to campus will follow these protocols with integrity and honesty, in a manner that honours the Lord Jesus and respects our community. These policies and protocols will be reviewed regularly and are subject to change as guidance is received from government health officials. If anyone has questions about the policy or protocols, please contact the College at 519-894-8900, or email us at: email@example.com.