Centennial Park Baptist Church
Associate Pastor of Worship and Youth Ministries Job Posting
Church – Centennial Park Baptist Church (CPBC)
Address – 11 Kennedy Road
Canada L3M 1E8
Church Website – www.grimsbybaptist.org
Job Title – Associate Pastor of Worship and Youth Ministries
Position Offered – Full Time
Language – English
Posting End Date – March 17, 2023
Brief Job Description:
Associate Pastor of Worship and Youth Ministries is responsible for creating and/or leading the musical worship experience for corporate worship services. The Associate Pastor of Worship and Youth Ministries is also responsible for development and implementation of all programs, activities and education within the Youth Ministries at Centennial Park Baptist Church. The Associate Pastor works in conjunction with the Lead Pastor, the Board of Deacons, the Board of Christian Education and the Music Committee. The Candidate will embrace the vision, values and Statement of Faith of Centennial Park Baptist Church and is in agreement with its constitution and by-laws.
Overview of our Church and Community:
Centennial Park Baptist Church is a biblically based Christian church which has served as a witness to the community of Grimsby since 1876. Grimsby is a unique town of 28,000, nestled next to Lake Ontario at the base of the Niagara escarpment between the Golden Horseshoe and Niagara Falls. The town has seen transition from an historic Loyalist town, known for its fruit orchards, to a town of increasing density, with many new housing developments and the availability of the Go Transit System.
Our church building is located within a subdivision, next to an elementary school and buttressed by soccer fields and a community park.
Our congregation is made up of approximately 80 people and our services are a blend of traditional and contemporary worship.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Associate Pastor of Worship and Youth Ministries has responsibility for:
– Leading musical worship for all services.
– Creating worship teams, scheduling and leading rehearsals.
– Collaborating with the Lead Pastor to implement the vision for Youth Ministries and overseeing Youth Discipleship.
– Overseeing at least one designated weekly youth program as the primary teacher.
– Planning and staffing musical/youth events.
– Preaching as opportunities may occur.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree required.
– Preferred two or more years of experience in both leading corporate worship and youth ministries.
– Candidates will either be accredited or eligible and willing to be accredited by the CBOQ.
The Associate Pastor of Worship and Youth Ministries will:
– Display a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
– Display a passion for musical worship and youth ministry.
– Possess strong interpersonal & leadership skills.
– Work well with the Lead Pastor to create a worship experience.
– Possess some instrumental musical ability.
Please send resumes to;
Electronically to – CPBCsearch@hotmail.com
By Post to – CPBC – Search Committee
11 Kennedy Road
Canada L3M 1E8
To apply for this job email your details to CPBCsearch@hotmail.com.