Emmanuel Bible College is accepting applications for the part-time contract position of Administrative Assistant Summer Student, which is immediately available. Resumes will be accepted until June 30, 2022.
The Administrative Assistant Summer Student serves under the direction of the President while taking specific direction in regard to various duties from applicable department managers.
The Administrative Assistant Summer Student will be expected to meet with the HR Manager or delegate manager weekly to update activities. The following is a more comprehensive listing of the job expectations:
• Switchboard and walk in visitor reception, direct calls and visitors
• Assist in the creation and posting of social media updates
• Receive and receipt bill payments and donations
• Provide administrative support to the President, Admissions Office, and other departments as needed
• Scheduling meetings for staff and faculty
• General administration including: file maintenance, mailings, etc.
• Database updating and maintenance
• Assisting with database transfer projects
• Handle & prioritize department’s requests for assistance
Other duties may be required as directed by the supervisor.
This position is funded by a grant through the Canada Summer Jobs program and includes the following requirements. The applicant must:
· Be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment
· Be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
· Be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations
o International students are not eligible. Recent immigrants are eligible if they are Canadian Citizens or permanent residents.
Education and Experience
· High school diploma preferred
· Organization skills
· Excellent work ethic
· Public relations skills
Start Date: July 11, 2022 or earlier if possible
Part-time 9 week contract through the Canada Summer Jobs program paid at a rate of $16.00 per hour for 30 hours per week or equivalent
Resumes may be sent to:
Emmanuel Bible College – Human Resources
100 Fergus Ave
Kitchener, ON N2A 2H2
Phone: 519-894-8900 Ext. 226
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.