Website Graf Martin Communications
At Graf-Martin Communications, we develop and implement marketing solutions for organizations that do good. Graf-Martin has proven to be a trusted brand, marketing, publicity and communications partner for organizations championing hope, justice and generosity both in their community and worldwide. We are mission-driven and focused because we care deeply about what we do.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to that allows you to pursue your passion for digital marketing, offers a flexible schedule and positive work environment, then this opportunity could be for you!
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for implementing, tracking, and reporting on Graf-Martin Communications’ digital marketing projects for clients. Responsibilities include brand research, social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads), blog posts, social media posts, WordPress updates/content posts, Google Analytics, social metrics, and SEO. The Digital Marketing Specialist also provides regular support to email marketing, back-end technical for WordPress/Google Forms, and database analysis. In addition to client-facing projects, this position supports the operation of the Agency by providing first-level technical solutions and advising on the appropriate tools to support agency activities.
This is a part-time position, up to 24 hours a week.
List of Main Responsibilities
· Act as a key contributor to digital marketing campaigns by completing assigned project tasks, which may include establishing task timelines, milestones, and work back plans as well as delegating tasks using project management tools/solutions to help keep projects on time and ensure project deliverables are met
· Contribute to activity and project reports; store project assets on Google Drive.
· Gather relevant insights related to digital engagement projects to apply to future projects.
Digital Promotions and Marketing
· Contribute to developing and implementing digital marketing activities or plans, including basic copy creation, focusing on low-cost digital marketing and email marketing (i.e. Facebook and Instagram ads, Google Ads, etc.), monitoring implementation and reporting on results.
· Gather and share digital engagement success metrics, like average CTR, CPC, etc., for completed email marketing and other paid or owned digital campaigns.
· Support the publishing of content from clients on digital platforms.
· Provide insight, where required, on website functionality and user experience for clients and the Agency.
· Assist with and conduct SEO optimization work for client websites as needed.
· Manage and support the application and use of Google Grant ads for clients.
· Assist with Google Analytics review and optimizing website experience for customers
· Ensure the email database remains up-to-date and accurate
· Maintain current knowledge of user demographics, key trends and benchmarks in digital marketing and leverage insights to contribute to client and agency marketing and communication efforts.
Integrated Marketing Strategy and Implementation
· Participate in client and Agency marketing strategy and branding sessions as needed to advise on best practices and approaches to digital marketing.
· Support the development and implementation of brand surveys; familiarity with Survey Monkey and using excel to sort data and conduct research is an asset.
· Create and present brand research findings and insights during branding sessions.
· Provide insights and technical support to branding sessions. Support the development of marketing plans/proposals, including digital and social paid and unpaid marketing activities.
· Provide insights into the performance of all relevant digital marketing activities to inform the development or adjustments to client marketing strategies.
· Perform regular analytics reviews for the Agency’s websites and social platforms, including associated sites.
· Recommend and implement improvements to the Agency’s digital marketing activities.
Marketing and Business Technology Support
· Oversee CRM and other internal databases with best practices and improvements.
· Provide first-line technical support for software and cloud services.
· Where necessary, manage engagement with external service providers related to the Agency’s technical operations.
· Ensure the security and protection of our information technology systems and information and data.
· Provide day-to-day IT support to the organization and external support on larger technology issues or client challenges.
List of Key Qualifications
· Effective interactive communication: share information and communicate effectively with others orally and in writing.
· Focus on quality and details: ensure tasks are completed accurately and are of good quality.
· Information seeking efficiently and effectively collect data, and use the information to inform actions and decisions.
· Cooperation and collaboration: the ability to be part of a team and to promote quality work through collaboration.
· Action engagement: proactively complete project tasks, make decisions to support project progress and achieve results
· Innovativeness: ability to generate and implement creative solutions to achieve objectives.
· Personal management and development: ability to manage self and attend to learning skills or behaviours that improve job performance and personal satisfaction in the role.
· Knowledge of the non-profit and Christian sector.
· Written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
· Demonstrated competency and experience with social media marketing; certification with
· Facebook Blueprint or Google Career Certificate an asset.
· Demonstrated competency and experience with social ad development and management;
· Google Grant acquisition and Google ad management are required.
· Demonstrated competency and experience developing and implementing email marketing campaigns, SEO, conversion optimization, landing pages and lead captures.
· Demonstrated competency using Google Suite or Microsoft Office.
· Demonstrated experience with digital marketing tools such as HotJar, SEMrush, and Ahrefs; and familiarity with new and emerging tools.
· Experience with WordPress, Squarespace or other website development platforms and tools.
· Experience with CRMs is an asset.
· A minimum of 2 years of work experience with a demonstrated competency of the required skills or demonstrable skills and experience acquired through education.
· *non-profit organization or ministry experience is preferred
· Experience using technology, including Microsoft Office, various software applications, social media, email marketing, and databases.
· Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in business, marketing or a related field.
Perks & Benefits
· In addition to competitive compensation, we offer:
· Continuous team learning opportunities (i.e. lunch & learn events)
· Training and development
· Team breakfasts
· Special summer hours
· Recognition program
· Social events
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume and portfolio to: email@example.com by September 19, 2022.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates participating in the selection process; please let us know if you require a specific accommodation.
Graf Martin Communications is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.